Tooth Extractions in Geneva
Our Team Works Hard to Ensure Your Comfort
There are many reasons why a tooth may need to be extracted. At Fairway Family Dental Care, Dr. Beeson and our team of professionals have years of experience in tooth extraction procedures. We understand the fear associated with such an invasive procedure, which is why we work delicately and efficiently to ensure that your experience is comfortable.
Common reasons for tooth extractions include:
- Extra teeth that block other teeth from coming in.
- In children, baby teeth that don’t fall out in time to allow permanent teeth to come in.
- Making room for other teeth or for braces to be properly fitted
- In people receiving radiation, sometimes teeth need to be removed.
- Wisdom teeth are commonly removed either before or after they come in.
If you’re contemplating a tooth extraction, contact us a call at (630) 402-6555 to schedule a free consultation .
- State of the Art Office
- Accepts Most Insurances
- Convenient Location & Hours
- Emergency Same Day Appointments