Dental Care Services In Geneva, IL
Giving You the Dental Care That You Need
At Fairway Family Dental Care, Dr. Beeson and our staff pride ourselves in providing a full set of complimentary dental procedures to better serve you. Our team of friendly professionals works hard to ensure that your experience is pleasurable by being in constant communication with you throughout each procedure. Dr. Beeson and our staff understand the apprehension associated with the dentist, which is why we strive to create a warm and comfortable environment for you.
Dr. Beeson provides the following dental services:
- General Dentistry: Dental exams involve X-rays and cleanings. Regularly scheduled examinations are the best defense against tartar buildup and gingivitis.
- Emergency Dentistry: For your convenience, we offer same-day emergency appointments for when you need dental care as soon as possible.
- Fillings and Restorations: We offer fillings and restorative procedures to inhibit further decay caused by plaque buildup.
- Crowns: A cap made of varying material is placed over the tooth to protect it from infection while providing a cosmetic enhancement.
- Tooth Extractions: While we work hard to save your natural teeth from further decay, if a tooth has sustained too much damage, it may need to be extracted.
- Cleaning: It is recommended that you receive two cleanings per year to better guard your teeth against plaque buildup and cavities.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Inlays & Onlays
- Partial & Complete Dentures
- Periodontal Care
- Porcelain Veneers
- Zero Radiation Cavity Detection
- Teeth Whitening
Don’t Wait Until the Pain Is Unbearable!
When we are in pain, our body is trying to tell us something. If you are having tooth pain, take it as a sign from your body that you need to go the dentist for an examination. Putting off a visit to the dentist is not going to solve the problem and will probably make the situation worse, leading to more expensive and possibly invasive procedures. Contact us today at (630) 402-6555, to learn more about how our dental services can help you.
- State of the Art Office
- Accepts Most Insurances
- Convenient Location & Hours
- Emergency Same Day Appointments