Geneva Emergency Dentistry
While many of us work hard to protect our teeth and maintain good oral health, dental emergencies can still arise, with a tooth getting knocked out or a severe toothache arising. If you find yourself in need of emergency dentistry services, don’t worry. Our skilled team at Fairway Family Dental Care in Geneva, IL, is here to help.
We provide same-day appointments and efficient, reliable emergency dental care so you can get the pain taken care of and resume your daily life as soon as possible. We’ll diagnose the issue and inform you of the short-term and long-term treatment options available for pain relief or tooth replacement. We’ll then take care of any same-day treatments necessary and schedule follow-up appointments if needed to fully resolve the dental emergency.
What is a dental emergency?
Many dental emergencies are obvious: Your kid’s tooth gets knocked out playing soccer or you have tooth pain so severe you can’t chew or speak. But other times, it can be difficult to know whether the tooth pain you’re experiencing is a dental emergency or not. Some examples of common emergencies that require prompt attention include:
- Lost teeth: If you or your child loses a tooth, you should come in immediately so see if we can re-implant the tooth. If we can’t, we can discuss tooth replacement options and help provide pain relief.
- Broken or chipped teeth: If you lose part of a tooth or there is a break in your tooth, our experienced team can often restore the chipped piece of tooth or mend the break.
- Broken dental work: If you have damage to existing dental work like bridges or crowns, you should come in right away for removal or repair to prevent further damage in your mouth.
- Severe tooth or jaw pain: If you have pain in your teeth or in your jaw that keeps you awake or interferes with eating or talking, you should come in right away to determine the source of the pain and get relief from it.
Emergency dental care services
There are a wide range of issues that may rise to a dental emergency, from having a tooth knocked out during a soccer game to experiencing severe pain in your jaw. At Fairway Family Dental Care, we’re here to help no matter the condition. We’ll diagnose the problem and inform you of the dental treatment options available to you. Some of the most common emergency dental care services we provide include:
- Replacing teeth that have been knocked out
- Performing emergency tooth extractions and root canals
- Treating mouth injuries
- Repairing dentures
- Replacing damaged or broken crowns and bridges
- Treating chipped or broken teeth
- Providing relief from pain and infection
Our team is highly skilled in providing emergency dental care to children and adults alike, helping alleviate pain and provide lasting solutions. We’ll work to get you in as soon as possible so you can get relief when you need it.
Call us today at (630) 402-0359 for a same-day appointment!
- State of the Art Office
- Accepts Most Insurances
- Convenient Location & Hours
- Emergency Same Day Appointments